Reviews are a great way to learn about a product! A good review lets customers know what to expect, the benefits of using a product, and what makes a product unique. Over the years we have received numerous requests to review the Accountable Kids program and we are excited to announce a new incentive program for blog reviews.
Post a review of the Accountable Kids program save up to 50% on the Accountable Kids kits and books.
SAVING MADE SIMPLE
- Accountable Kids must be able to link to your blog without a password or authorization.
- Your blog must be open to Accountable Kids customers for viewing, have at least 5 followers, and contain at least 5 past blogs.
- Reviews must contain the following information:
- A basic overview of the program.
- Benefits your family has received from using the Accountable Kids program.
- Overall rating of the Accountable Kids program.
- At least one product picture.
- Link to the Accountable Kids website.
- Rating on the scale of 1-5. 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest.
- Review needs to be submitted in an electronic format so we can share your review easily. Please do not mail your review to Accountable Kids. Send reviews to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit review within 60 days of ordering to receive the full 50% rebate on start-up packages, additional child kits, and individual child kits.
- Include online order number for order verification. Blog review rebate only available to customers who purchased product directly from Accountable Kids.
Receive a $10 Bonus
Earn an additional $10 to your blogging rebate when you post about Accountable Kids on your Face Book account.
- Post a quick status on your wall about Accountable Kids.
- Post must include a link to the Accountable Kids Website.
- Cut and paste your post and send it along with your blog review.
If you do not meet the requirements for an Accountable Kids review, we would still like to hear from you. Please send us your story of how Accountable Kids has helped your family and in appreciation Accountable Kids will send you a 20% off coupon code to be used for future online purchases. You can use this code to save on new accessories, gifts for friends and family, or replacement cards.
By submitting the review you agree that Accountable Kids reserves the right to use the review and photographs for advertising purposes. Customer agrees to release any rights to these advertisements and hold Accountable Kids harmless from any damages, claims, and liability. 50% rebate applies to books and kits. Accessories, name engraving, and extra product is not eligible for review rebate. Entire rebate not to exceed $50.00. Please allow up to 30 days to process reviews and disburse funds. Funds to be dispersed to customer who originally placed the order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the first step to reviewing the Accountable Kids program?
A: First purchase the Accountable Kids program and save your receipt for verification. Next try out the program in your home for at least 30 days. After you are comfortable with how Accountable Kids works, write a blog review sharing your experience. Finally submit your review to Accountable Kids within 60 of purchase.
Q: What if I do not have a copy of my receipt.
A: You can contact Accountable Kids to receive your order number and purchase date.
Q: Does a private blog qualify for a review?
A: Your blog must be open to all Accountable Kids customers and available for viewing without submitting a password. Closed blogs are not eligible for the review rebate.
Q: What items qualify for the rebate?
A: All books and kits qualify for the rebate.
Q: Is there a limit on the amount of the rebate?
A: Accountable Kids offers 50% back on the purchase price of books and kits. This amount is not to exceed $50.
Q: How long does it take to receive a rebate?
A: Please allow up to two weeks to process and receive your review rebate.
Q: Why is the review rebate only available to customers who have an open blog?
A: Over the years numerous parents have contacted Accountable Kids asking for donations in exchange for a review. This request became so frequent that Accountable Kids was unable to satisfy all requests. Sometimes product was even donated in exchange for a review that never materialized. Accountable Kids is a company that has grown extensively through referrals from other parents, grandparents and professionals. Satisfied customers have passed the word about their positive experience and helped Accountable Kids grow into a thriving business. Accountable Kids wanted to pass the savings onto the individuals who were sharing Accountable Kids with new customers. The review rebate became a great way to say thank you to those individuals who were taking the time to use their personal blog to reach new customers.
Q: If the blog review is not positive does it still qualify for the review rebate?
A: We want to honestly hear about your experience with Accountable Kids and feel our customers will benefit from a negative review as well as a positive review. Your review does not have to be positive to make it eligible for the review rebate. If you are not happy with the program, let us know why. We are always looking for ways to improve our products. Your comments and suggestions help us to grow and offer better services for the future.
Q: If a customer does not have an open blog, can a review still be submitted?
A: Absolutely! We want to hear about your experience with Accountable Kids. If you do not have a blog, we still encourage you to share your story with us. In appreciation for your time and effort, we will send you a coupon code for 20% off for any future purchases.
Q: Why does Accountable Kids require at least 5 followers and 5 past blogs to be eligible for the blog review rebate.
A: We are extending this rebate as a thank you to our customers who are sharing Accountable Kids with their friends and family. If your blog is new and you do not have any followers, the blog isn't being shared with anyone.
Submit reviews to: Accountable Kids